Use Your Social Media to Promote Your Pet
Most everyone uses social media and it is a great way to promote your foster pet to help find a permanent home. You can use your foster pet to promote why you are fostering and encourage other people to foster to help us save lives!
- Possible status...I'm trying to help (name of foster) find a loving home. I'm temporarily fostering this animal for TMAS. If you are interesting in adopting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Also add picture or video to the status.
- Another example status...I'm a temporary #TMASFoster for (name of foster). There are animals at TMAS who need your help. If you are interested in being a foster parent, email email@example.com
If you are a regular foster, create a YouTube channel to chronicle your foster experiences. This is a great way to show what providing a temporary home for a pet in need can do.
- Example Tweet...Become a #TMASFoster today!
- Love animals and want to help? #FosterForTMAS
- (Name of Foster) is available for adoption through @MetroAnimalShel
Post pictures of your foster pet. Caption the pics. Help a pet in need. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started on becoming a foster parent.